Our India, A country with 1.2 billion people with growing needs and dependent economy, government strenuous efforts to reach the needy can be inopportune., we Future India Foundation, as the citizens of this nation can join hands together to bring back the glory and make India hunger fee.
Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.- Brian Tracy
only a lucky few inherit soft skills, but its not impossible for others to gain, FIF trains aspirants for soft skills for better employability”
We, at FIF
1) provide literacy to the illiterate
2) provide job oriented in house training programs depending up on individuals aptitude and interest.
3) encourage pursuit of school and college education upto diploma, degree and also post graduate level.
4) provide Job opportunities are provided in liaison with business houses, corporate bodies and private entrepreneurs.
5) offer counseling services to the mentally disturbed.
6) give vocational guidance to the underprivileged.
7) Periodical excursions are arranged to educate and entertain.
8) Trust service to instill self respect and self confidence in order to enable the children’s to become dignified citizens of the society.
9) Trust aims to shape each and every child’s future secured and meaningful by providing atmost good individual attention.